Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 01-17-2003, 01:47 PM
Administrator

Most of you long time members know that I rarely delete topics. However, I have deleted all three of the topics associated with the now infamous 'tripower' and The Parts Place. I realise when I delete a topic I permanently destroy some thoughtful insights from some. And to those I appologize. I am not trying to hide the facts but rather move on from a situation that was getting very confusing(3 separate topics)to many new viewers. Hurtful things were said and done by several parties including myself and now those same parties have all expressed remorse for the way they handled this situation and since the issues have now been resolved off the forums as they should be, I see no purpose for them to remain.

My intended purpose of this forum remains;

To create a place where individuals can post both positive and negative comments about their personal experiences with both individuals and suppliers of Pontiac related items. I believe the forum has and will continue to increase the overall quality and availability of both products and customer service in our hobby. Of course this makes things more difficult for all vendors including myself because our accountability to the hobby becomes more visible to our potential customer base. This new form of accountability brought on by the power of the internet is something that we all are not used to. Hopefully we can all learn to use this medium responsibly.

You'll notice I have changed the wording at the top of this forum to hopefully prevent similar occurances from happening again.

---------------------------
Fool around, Get hurt, don't come crying to me.

Old 01-17-2003, 01:47 PM
Administrator

Most of you long time members know that I rarely delete topics. However, I have deleted all three of the topics associated with the now infamous 'tripower' and The Parts Place. I realise when I delete a topic I permanently destroy some thoughtful insights from some. And to those I appologize. I am not trying to hide the facts but rather move on from a situation that was getting very confusing(3 separate topics)to many new viewers. Hurtful things were said and done by several parties including myself and now those same parties have all expressed remorse for the way they handled this situation and since the issues have now been resolved off the forums as they should be, I see no purpose for them to remain.

My intended purpose of this forum remains;

To create a place where individuals can post both positive and negative comments about their personal experiences with both individuals and suppliers of Pontiac related items. I believe the forum has and will continue to increase the overall quality and availability of both products and customer service in our hobby. Of course this makes things more difficult for all vendors including myself because our accountability to the hobby becomes more visible to our potential customer base. This new form of accountability brought on by the power of the internet is something that we all are not used to. Hopefully we can all learn to use this medium responsibly.

You'll notice I have changed the wording at the top of this forum to hopefully prevent similar occurances from happening again.

Old 01-17-2003, 03:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Good call Chris

Old 01-17-2003, 05:11 PM
Bonker's-T-Cat Moderator

Sounds Good!

Usually I'm found working on my Pontiac. If you want to find me Look for the white picket fence and all the old Pontiacs parked outside. And the half dissembled engine sprawled all over the driveway!

Old 01-17-2003, 05:28 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Good decision Chris.
I don't really think any of us that participate in this post on a regular basis would disagree

Old 01-17-2003, 05:44 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

CCass..........a true gentleman!

Old 01-17-2003, 06:46 PM

A sound choice.

Dan

The DotRod rides again.

Old 01-17-2003, 08:48 PM

good call Ccass

Ranked first in most useless info presented, and dang proud of it..

Old 01-17-2003, 08:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Smart decision Chris. Many casual visitors surfers might well have gotten the wrong idea about the involved parties by not reading the whole thread.
Let's start with a clean slate.

http://kurtspontiac.homestead.com/TimSimpson66GTO.html

Old 01-17-2003, 11:46 PM

Cass the man with class!!!!!!!!

Old 01-18-2003, 09:00 AM

good call from an exellent host.

Old 01-18-2003, 10:53 AM

GOOD MOVE CHRIS BUT DON'T YOU THINK THE BASHING OF BRUCE FULPER HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH ALSO...AFTER ALL PARTS PLACE WAS ONLY 1 WEEK..ROCK & ROLL ENG HAS BEEN MONTHS MAYBE YEARS.....

Old 01-18-2003, 12:13 PM
Boost Engineer

I personally have never been ripped off by Bruce.

I read the posts everyday and am amazed by the number of people who have had issues with him. I
do not consider it bashing if a "wronged person"
wants to publish his info on the Unofficial BB
board. I thought this was the whole point of this
part of the board. There have been topics about me published in this forum. (up to this point all
good so far). If a new internet guy finds this board (PY) and decides to post a complaint I do not think you can erase what has previously been posted without a good reason. Tom V.

I would probably buy from Bruce tomorrow if he
had what I wanted, I could inspect it personally,
and I could take it at the time of sale. Just
like any other swap meet vendor.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 01-18-2003, 07:20 PM
Senior Chief

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by freak4by4:
Cass the man with class!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to steal your post,but that's what I wanted to say!Al

It ain't no feakin' camaro!

Old 01-18-2003, 08:24 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Brown-nosers !!!!

db
--------------------------------------------------

Making a living is not the same thing as making a life!!

Old 01-19-2003, 09:54 PM
Administrator

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAMAIRFIVE421:
GOOD MOVE CHRIS BUT DON'T YOU THINK THE BASHING OF BRUCE FULPER HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH ALSO...AFTER ALL PARTS PLACE WAS ONLY 1 WEEK..ROCK & ROLL ENG HAS BEEN MONTHS MAYBE YEARS.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the past I tried deleting posts that I felt were unfair toward R & R. I have also suspended members for unnecessary second hand comments made toward Bruce Fulper. The balance of this forum remains as is exactly as posted by the membership. So I am not playing favorites. It is simply impossible for me to read and evaluate the validity of ALL the negative things said about Bruce Fulper.

Old 01-20-2003, 11:10 AM

Dear RAmAIRfive421-
As you can see by Caspersons answer he's a hypocrite. Never dealt with me. He knows I'm a very fun guy, but yet he allows liars and negative posts on his forum - why? He's embarrassed to have been a part of stealing the Maple Grove event from me. Spreading rumors - rumors - rumors. No one - not a single person - has a boni-fide complaint with us. A one time response on the official bash Bruce site - The Unofficial Business Burea - will be posted now too.

Any rational mechanical Pontiac'r that wants to learn what's new, how we do it, and save money - just call us and introduce yourself. We're having so much fun. Especailly at the race track where the bull stops - and we impress realists.
Sincerely,
Bruce Fulper
PontiacEngines.com

Old 01-20-2003, 11:23 AM
Administrator

Bruce, I can't believe you're still mad about MG from 8 years ago. The folks at Maple Grove wanted you out, and got you out well before they contacted us. That's the truth.

You have always been welcome to post your thoughts here and defend your position same as everybody else. You have chosen not to.

Old 01-20-2003, 11:42 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Whinning is his life.............

He talks the talk, but rarely walks the walk.

Sorta like the I'm faster then you deal.

Is that Ventura ready yet to Match race me yet?

Build it fast, build it right, build a Pontiac.

http://PontiacDude.cc

Old 01-20-2003, 11:52 AM
Ultimate Warrior

See you in the PONTIAC Drivetrain - Race section

Half-Inch properly-torqued Stud

"11.00/123MPH/1.50 60foot/29.5"/4.10:1/10"/472 #48/Flat HYD/DualQuad/Wenzler/3250Lbs
12.00/112MPH/1.61 60foot/26"/3.31:1/10"/472 #48/FlatHYD/Q-Jet/Torker/3650Lbs
12.70/103MPH/1.71 60foot/28"/4.10:1/12"/472 #48/FlatHYD/Q-Jet/Torker/3950Lbs"

Sold 2003: 12.00/112MPH/1.61 60'/26"x3.31:1/10"/469 #48/245-255-110LSA/Q-Jet-Torker/3650Lbs//18MPG 94oct
Sold 1994: 11.00/123MPH/1.50 60'/29.5"x4.10:1/10"/469 #48/245-255-110LSA/Dual600s-Wenzler/3250Lbs//94oct