Suspension TECH Including Brakes, Wheels and tires

Old 11-17-2006, 04:57 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Correct Vacuum routing for Booster

Hello Guys,wonder if i could request a little help.Me and my brother are working to help finish a 65 GTO a friend of ours had restored...well try to have it restored (and a few upgradable mods) and we're trying to tie up the undone portions of the car. The car has had a disc brake setup put on the front and has a booster/pro valve combo on the firewall. While everything looks nice....it still needs a little help with attention and those litttle xtras to make it look correct. The car is a TriPower and the hose for the booster Vac rises up between the primary and #3 carb and lays across the throttle spring to the booster. I seen some pics in some cars that show the rubber hose going to a tube that runs along the valve cover on the drivers side and then draws vacuum somewhere upfront. Not sure where it connects, and if it once again mates to a rubber hose or maybe a fitting in the intake. Can anyone shed any light on this and if possible anyone got some good pics and/or sources for the necessary brackets? We really want to help our friend out....EVEN though he's speaking of selling it and the car doesn't even have a single mile on it yet! He's done put 35+ in the car and the paint wasn't done right....so he's getting ready to have that done again to the tune of another 5G. One of those deals where a person only wished he had that kinda cash! Hope i get some feedback...thanks.

3sp&3:08/10 boltPosi-Pwr Windows-Pwr Antenna
Silvermist w/BlackVinyl Top

http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t201/dracowizard/65/