Old 08-21-2008, 11:29 PM

Default New guy here saying Hi

Hey all...just joined this site and wanted to say Hi.
I'm a Trans Am lover and bought my first TA last Aug/2007.
I'm registered on another Trans Am forum site as well and saw that many of them are here as well...
Here are some old and new pics of my Trans Am for yall... It's a 79 with an Olds 455 under the hood..pleased to meet you all...this sites looks very informative !

Before...

THIS is just AFTER I gave it a good wash and put snowflakes...big difference when you wash it..lol

And PICS NOW

Last edited by bubbamackdaddy69; 08-21-2008 at 11:36 PM.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Welcome to PY. That's a gorgeous bird! Tough call which color I like better; the blue looked great, but it looks good in white, too. Either way, looks like a fun ride.

Old 08-22-2008, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzbk2l View Post
Welcome to PY. That's a gorgeous bird! Tough call which color I like better; the blue looked great, but it looks good in white, too. Either way, looks like a fun ride.
Thanks....Yeah was going to go with blue again but saw a white one a few days before my TA was going in for paint and said Wow to myself and went with white...the bird stands out so much more...Plus you rarely see any white TA's around...well around here anyways...Mostly all black and some are blue and some are silver..

Old 08-22-2008, 01:21 PM
Senior Chief

Nice car, I like white, but I'd never change color on a code 29 car, just me though.

Old 08-22-2008, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyW View Post
Nice car, I like white, but I'd never change color on a code 29 car, just me though.
Yeah I was going back and forth for a little either to keep in nocturne blue or go white...But so far pretty happy with the white...not many around and makes the blue bird really really stand out