Old 06-23-2009, 11:18 AM

Default Restored Pontaic Wanted

I have been looking for a restored Pontiac (68-70 GTO, 67-69 Firebird-prefer 'vert or 70-73 TA or Formula) for over a year.

Biggest priority is I want a restored car No clones--numbers matching unimportant--Want a mint show car body with correct gaps, panel fit, paint and bright work so I can then add my own Pro-Touring bolt-in touches (have bult motor, tranny suspension all new awaiting the right car).

Prefer a Manual tranny but not critical.

Have looked at so much overpriced and misrepresented junk. So frustrated I am even considering to sell my stroker motor and PT parts at discount and give up

Open to done PT cars but I am picky on the quality of cars and mods. I have some real nice cars so IMO I need to at least equal the quality of these cars. Willing to buy now at very fair market prices.

Hoping somebody can lead me in the right direction understanding it seems a heck of a lot easier to buy a Camaro than a Pontiac since everybody seems to like restifying Camaros.

Thanks in advance,

Brad

Old 06-24-2009, 08:53 AM

Sent PM....

Old 06-25-2009, 09:56 AM

Default CARS CARS CARS

PM SENT.
TOYSWEDO@AOL.COM

Old 07-07-2009, 12:43 PM

see this 67 firebird fits your criteria:
http://www.transamflorida.com/1967firebird93.htm

Old 07-13-2009, 09:05 AM

I have a nice 68 GTO that meets many of your criteria. High option car, matching #s 400, custom all leather interior, Gear Vendors automatic overdrive, Baer 4 wheel discs, AC car, Hurst dual gate, etc. PM or email me for more details.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:36 PM

Brad,
I have a Pro Touring 73 T/A, auto, non a/c. It was a west coast car, Low miles, matching numbers. It is Buccaneer red w/black int. It is completely Herb Adams VSE equipped. It is mint. You can pm me if interested.

Old 09-01-2009, 11:37 PM

Default 70' T/A or 70' GTO for sale

I need to move one of two cars in my shop to make room for something I just found. The first car is a 70’ T/A White / Blue Dlx. Auto w/ Air. This is a complete # matching car that will be complete by the end of the month. The second car is a 70’ GTO 400 / 4 speed / Starlight Black body and Red interior. The restoration of this car will be complete this spring. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

Old 09-02-2009, 10:39 AM

hi, any photos of the 70 TA that you can show me?
thx

Old 09-03-2009, 06:40 PM

Send my an e-mail address and I'll send Pic's of 70' T/A! I can't attach pic's here.

Sorry
Littlebert

Old 09-23-2009, 10:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Question Hey, Brad....

find anything yet to stick that stroker into? Just curious. Ron BTW...there are some better pix of Kevin's car on Mershon's World of Cars website...car #9428. It is there on consignment.

"Gas is STILL your cheapest thrill!"

Your opinion of me is none of my business.

Last edited by Ron Landis-formerly Jegstek; 09-23-2009 at 10:47 PM.