Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 08-24-2010, 10:52 PM

Default Looking for speed shop near Harrisburg, PA

Just moved back to Harrisburg, PA and need some work done on my 67 Lemans convertible. Are there any decent mechanics or speed shops that do professional work on high performance engines and parts. Pontiac experience required. Not some Chevy shop that thinks all V8s are they same or someone that thinks their 350 Camaro is a racecar.

Looking for shop that is close to Harrisburg, isn't 3 months out, and isn't too expensive ( I don't mind paying for good work but I do mind paying too much for poor work).

Thanks

Old 08-27-2010, 05:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Spotts Performance , Hatfield Pa. worth the trip , quality work ,Pontiac engines only .

Old 09-16-2010, 04:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

You should get in touch with Paul Spotts at Spotts Perforamnce in Hatfield, PA. One of the best Pontiac only shops around. Straight west of Harrisburg. Website--- http://www.spottsperformance.com

Old 10-04-2010, 03:21 PM

Thanks. I have dealt with Paul several times. Great guy. Bought and sold parts with him at Carlisle. Looking for more of a shop for the whole car...suspension, brakes, inspection, etc. Also, Hatfield is 108 miles from Harrisburg. It would be cost prohibitive to tow the car over 100 miles to check out what might be wrong.

Old 10-29-2010, 07:06 PM

I have never used them but you may want to check out Racecrafters on Dillerville Rd. in Lancaster. Their work has been featured in High Performance Pontiac several times.

Old 12-13-2010, 08:25 AM

Paul Spotts did the engine in my 1970 Judge. Awesome job, performance is fantastic, and the components used are the best. Really nice guy too.