Old 11-19-2013, 09:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to 421mike
Question radiator insulators wanted

Help, does anyone know where I can purchase radiator insulators for a 61 Bonneville? The top one is larger than the two bottom ones. I tried the ones for later GTO but they are too wide.

Old 11-21-2013, 10:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

What are the measurments? Can you take some pics? I have several laying around from a few cars that might work.

65 Cat Ventura, 66 Cat Vert, 63 GP
Old 11-22-2013, 02:10 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to 421mike
Smile insulators

Hi, should be the same as your 63. I think they were used from 61 to 63 not sure though. The bottom two measure approximately 2 3/4 outside where they contact the metal brackets and 2 1/4 inside where the radiator sits. The one under the finger guard is approximately 3 inches outside and 2 1/2 on the inside. All are 3/4 wide and 1/4 thick with the two upright sides 1 inch tall with rubber **** on the outside to hold them in the metal brackets. Hope that helps as I don't know how to post photos. Could send to your email though, if needed. Thanks, Mike