Old 07-15-2023, 01:55 AM

Default New KRE Tripower on display also Q-jet and distributor parts available at Norwalk '23

If you're at Norwalk and have a break-down or otherwise need some Qjet (floats, gaskets, etc.) or distributor parts (points, modules, etc.) for your Pontiac, I'll be around Friday-Sunday.

Also, I'm traveling with a buddy and we'll have one of the new KRE Tradewind Tri-powers available for evaluation and inspection. It'll be set up with 3 Rochester carbs, but as you probably know, the "plate" can be changed and is flanged for Holley 2300 series 2-bbls.. I think KRE plans on running this exact combo on an engine on their dyno soon. Will have this sample set-up on display Friday-Sunday while we're there.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 65 Lamnas For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2023, 03:08 PM

Default Kre tripower

Will you be on the pitt side and where? Thanks

Old 07-16-2023, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatindian View Post
Will you be on the pitt side and where? Thanks
John Wright of https://pontiactripower.com will be setting up on the new vendor area on Thursday. Mike and I will be getting to Norwalk on Friday before noon, and Mike will have the KRE Tradewind sample set up with Rochester carbs after he gets there and situated. That's all I know at this time. I will personally be wandering all over....Have to meet up with some people for some "horse-trading". If you need some parts from me, I'm Jim Bollinger and at 309-351-5110. Text or call if you need something....I'll help if I can, or I can help direct you to the display after I arrive.

The Following User Says Thank You to 65 Lamnas For This Useful Post: