Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2024, 07:01 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I'll add this. We go to big meets and shows frequently. And travel long distances to many of them.
I used to always see 100's of cars throughout the year with those awful Eddy carbs on them.
Over the last few years I've seen the switch. Now every other car you see has some sort of EFI throttle body on it. They are literally everywhere. Different brands but no joke, every other car in line has one now.
Even at a big meet like good guys where we'll have 3000 cars coming and going all weekend, literally half of them you look at are throttle body efi. The rest are a mixed bag of multi port EFI or full blown modern engine swaps born with EFI. The amount with classic engines and carbs has dwindled to a very small percentage.
Now that's not a trend I'm thrilled about but gives you an idea the amount that's out there enjoying their rides.

https://youtu.be/XqEydRRRwqE
The Following User Says Thank You to Formulajones For This Useful Post: