WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 2004-06 GTO Owners > 04-06 General Tech/Discussion

04-06 General Tech/Discussion 2004-2006 GTO General Tech and discussion.

Old 02-21-2004, 07:38 AM
Senior Chief

Send a message via AIM to Robert Imhof Send a message via MSN to Robert Imhof

Most people who have posted under this "2004 GTO Tech & Chat" are so rediculous it is actually quite hilarious. This is from both sides of the coin and the two names who immediately come to my mind is Mr_GTO and Brad B. Hilleband. You two are quite possibly the most rediculous, thick headed people I have ever seen type here.

First off Mr_GTO I would have to say out of everybody you are the most rediculous by far. If somebody has an opinion you seem to always make it a personal matter. They have to back up their opinion with some stupid link that proves absolutely nothing if it is from a car editors opinion because afterall if their car of the year is a Jap piece of crap then you trust them with reviews for a GTO? I dont think so. BTW dont bother telling me to support my facts with when/where you said this because I have been looking at this forum for months and I will not waste my time looking back for them. Everybody here knows it even people on your side. Get a life and be tolerant of other people's views.

Brad, you are on the other side of this coin. Although not nearly as rediculous as Mr_GTO you have your moments. All you seem to do is be offensive with what you say only to piss off other people who arent as extreme as Mr_GTO but still like the car (The Champ and NickV are names that come to mind.) You on the other hand cant accept the fact that people have their opinions on this car and since you dont like it you go out and blast them making it seem like the Apocalypse is coming or something.

Sorry for the long post but this is my opinion. I know I will probably get some childish, fifth grade offensive remark from you two but this is most likely the only response I will post under this topic. I will not lower myself to both of your level's and I advise everybody else who reads this not to be like them. If you do that at least you know you will have your dignity which those two lost long ago.

-------------------
"Say 'ello to my little friend!"
http://community.webshots.com/user/rimhof456
Old 02-21-2004, 07:38 AM
Senior Chief

Send a message via AIM to Robert Imhof Send a message via MSN to Robert Imhof

Most people who have posted under this "2004 GTO Tech & Chat" are so rediculous it is actually quite hilarious. This is from both sides of the coin and the two names who immediately come to my mind is Mr_GTO and Brad B. Hilleband. You two are quite possibly the most rediculous, thick headed people I have ever seen type here.

First off Mr_GTO I would have to say out of everybody you are the most rediculous by far. If somebody has an opinion you seem to always make it a personal matter. They have to back up their opinion with some stupid link that proves absolutely nothing if it is from a car editors opinion because afterall if their car of the year is a Jap piece of crap then you trust them with reviews for a GTO? I dont think so. BTW dont bother telling me to support my facts with when/where you said this because I have been looking at this forum for months and I will not waste my time looking back for them. Everybody here knows it even people on your side. Get a life and be tolerant of other people's views.

Brad, you are on the other side of this coin. Although not nearly as rediculous as Mr_GTO you have your moments. All you seem to do is be offensive with what you say only to piss off other people who arent as extreme as Mr_GTO but still like the car (The Champ and NickV are names that come to mind.) You on the other hand cant accept the fact that people have their opinions on this car and since you dont like it you go out and blast them making it seem like the Apocalypse is coming or something.

Sorry for the long post but this is my opinion. I know I will probably get some childish, fifth grade offensive remark from you two but this is most likely the only response I will post under this topic. I will not lower myself to both of your level's and I advise everybody else who reads this not to be like them. If you do that at least you know you will have your dignity which those two lost long ago.

-------------------
http://community.webshots.com/user/rimhof456
Old 02-21-2004, 07:58 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Robert

I can't see why anyone should "slam" you for voicing your opinion.

I originally got involved in this forum because I was tired of the 2004 GTO bashing that was going on by people that had not even seen, much less sat in or driven the car.

I have yet to do this either, but am looking forward to it when my dealer gets his in.

Although the new GTO is not everything I would have wanted it to be, it is a good start and I am hopeful that it will evolve into The Legend, Part II.

I do feel that Pontiac fans should be happy that we do have a V8 RWD performance car available again.

JMHO

BTW - Brad has never "pissed me off".

I don't take any of his attempted slams personally, and I actually enjoy exposing him for what he is.

My '64 GTO Convertible Webpage

The '49 Caddy Limo Page

The '72 Camaro Page
Old 02-21-2004, 11:40 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Robert, you look like a fraud if you can't back things up with facts to support your argument. I could call you a flamer who smokes crack and be done wtih it. But I can't because I don't have facts.

I know, it's easy for you to throw out bombs and have no facts to back it up. A trained monkey can do that. It takes a real man to back it up with intelligent reasoning and facts.

I have no problem for people not likeing. Just give me a reason that is LOGICAL. Not hard to ask for.
Old 02-21-2004, 12:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robert Imhof:

-------------------
http://community.webshots.com/user/rimhof456&lt;HR&gt;&lt;/BLOCKQUOTE&gt;

Chill out dude, have some fun and don't take things so personal. Sorry, it must be that time of month for you

THIS IS ALL FUN, RELAX. If you don't like a post don't read it. BUT, based on the numbers there are a LOT of people reading. Have some fun....

BTW, do you think you're AL Pacino? Here's a link so you can print his picture and keep it close to your pillow. http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&cf=bios&id=1800017701

When will you have your own identity or should I ask the "shadow" I'm sure he knows...

BTW: This is not a serious issue, it's entertainment. P.S: This is not real, This is not real, This is not real. I think you need to hear that

Brad

"It's the last thing I'll ever say, I promise"

Hot Rod Cover Car -April '07
PHR Magazine Sept.'08
1244HP Pump Gas Dyno @ 11psi (32PSI MAX)
http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/m...ipumpgas-2.flv
Old 02-21-2004, 12:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr_GTO:
Robert, you look like a fraud if you can't back things up with facts to support your argument. I could call you a flamer who smokes crack and be done wtih it. But I can't because I don't have facts.

I know, it's easy for you to throw out bombs and have no facts to back it up. A trained monkey can do that. It takes a real man to back it up with intelligent reasoning and facts.

I have no problem for people not likeing. Just give me a reason that is LOGICAL. Not hard to ask for.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, I'm not on YOUR side now am I? Can't be....

Brad

PHR Magazine Sept.'08
Old 02-21-2004, 12:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

"I don't take any of his attempted slams personally, and I actually enjoy exposing him for what he is."

There you go again, talking about "rectal" in your last post and now "exposing"
I think the only thing be "exposed" is you...

Hmmmm, makes me wonder......

Brad

[This message was edited by Brad B. Hilleband on February 21, 2004 at 03:15 PM.]

PHR Magazine Sept.'08
Old 02-21-2004, 06:46 PM

From someone (Brad)who has been exposed as a lier ,sh*talker,know it all and a total fool, One would think he would just go away ,this must be his way of getting attention. Too bad he couldnt prove his ownership after bigpops offer to verify all that so called stuff he claims to own.Hows that minivan doing? scum like him ruin forums.
Old 02-21-2004, 07:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jkeene:
From someone (Brad)who has been exposed as a lier ,sh*talker,know it all and a total fool, One would think he would just go away ,this must be his way of getting attention. Too bad he couldnt prove his ownership after bigpops offer to verify all that so called stuff he claims to own.Hows that minivan doing? scum like him ruin forums. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, I can't help it I got 500 times the stuff you have....get over it Talk about something else would you....It's really getting old.....

Brad

PHR Magazine Sept.'08
Old 02-21-2004, 07:20 PM

Yea ok brad, Living in your dream world. You dont even have a clue.
Old 02-23-2004, 05:15 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Not many Pontiac fans here Champ mostly Classic only fans. Tragic, I think, but I understand their whole corporate / global hang up. I say go drive your Frods and Imports, more power to ya...

AGAIN, great time to be a Pontiac fan! It's going to be hard waiting a whole year for that Solstice...

"the Humbler...the Humbler...G...T...O!"
Old 02-23-2004, 05:23 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Yup.

"Everyone is entitled to be stupid sometimes, but you're abusing that privilege"

www.musclecarsgalore.com
www.nikivee.com
[www.reverbnation.com/nikivee

1967 Pontiac GTO
1967 Pontiac Grand Prix
1972 Pontiac Lemans Sport Convertible
2015 Dodge Challenger ScatPack 392, 6 speed
2017 Ford Explorer AWD
Old 02-23-2004, 05:57 AM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by humbler:
Not many Pontiac fans here Champ mostly Classic only fans. Tragic, I think, but I understand their whole corporate / global hang up. I say go drive your Frods and Imports, more power to ya...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, to each their own...

I openly admit I biased to Pontiac - my Dad spent 51 years in the car business all with GM dealerships. From 1963 on he was always selling Pontiacs until he retired!!! I even have HIS 1964 Pontiac Dealers Sale Manual to go with my '64 GTO...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>AGAIN, great time to be a Pontiac fan! It's going to be hard waiting a whole year for that Solstice...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm watching this one also.

My wife's '98 GP is still like new (still only has 56K trouble free miles), we might consider a Solstice for a summer car and then keep the GP for trips/winter driving.

My '64 GTO Convertible Webpage

The '49 Caddy Limo Page

The '72 Camaro Page