Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 09-01-2004, 08:59 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeff V:
...posted by TA454...
It is RACERS like you that piss the rest of us off. Whining bout trans brakes in cars and insisting that they have gotta be removed from the car. Some of us actually have morals enought to not use them when the rules dont allow. The fact that you dont trust other racers just proves that you are not trustworthy.

---When did I ever whine about transbrakes in Mod class?I mentioned to Jim that it is a RULE down here in The South,that's it.

As far as racers like me. I dont consider myself a serious racer. I am a hobbiest that likes to go fast and hang out with like minded people. Racing is golf that is it it is a hobby!

---That's good because you obviously suck at being a racer.

It is not about the money. It was never about the money. It is about the treatment that we receive. We go to these events to relax with freinds not to get ***** on.

---If you just go to hang with friends,then why worry about what other cars are there?

How can you say I want to be catered to with your ignorant attitude. you are the plick that whined bout bud lyons, myself ,and others having brakes.Why do we have brakes because they are FUN as a motherf#@*er.
Like I said before GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR A$$ AND GET A CLUE.

---Again,when did I whine about brakes?

Whats a matter jethro cant think up anything original. Thats why you freaken rednecks lost the war.
OH Thats right some of YOU retards are still fightin it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

---You know,the more I think about it,you are so smart.I wish I could be just like you.I wish I could say things about all Northerners based on what I see in your posts.No wonder we SOUTHERN boys won all the Pontiac races this year.[/QUOTE]

What ever

why dont you try and running some real races.What you went 5 or 6 rounds. BFD i have done that at superchevy no big deal.
If you actually think you are going to make money at racing you gotta be an even bigger friggin retard than you appear to be.However I honestly wish you luck. I hope I do see some one make it big.
But anyhow the draw of fortune is not what gets anyone on the track. Lets face it if you took every penny spent on race car ,trailer ,truck ect and dumped it into a slot machine you would probably have better return from the slots.
So if you want to sit there and thump your chest that you won fine. You won 2 events but how many have you lost?
As far as my choice of power i am working within my budget. with that i would rather go 10's with a forged crank and various other reasonably priced parts for the same amt of money as running 12's with pontiac.
So for now at least i will agree to disagree.
I wont waste any more time on you. I am sure you got your opinions ans so do I. Your gonna think I am an a$$ I KNOW you are.
For now pick a finger.
Have a nice day!!!!!

Old 09-02-2004, 01:07 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Guess he doesn't want to know how little $$$$ is in the little Pontiac engine powering a chevy?

Old 09-02-2004, 04:21 AM
Senior Chief

Send a message via AIM to nasty66gto

And we have no 7

alot of Pontiac people are guilty including me

we stayed and raced @ maplegrove even with the

anal screwing we were getting
so Jeff V is no worse than anyone else that wasted their time driving there to race he just won some scratch and had a good time

Old 09-02-2004, 04:39 AM
Ultimate Warrior

It's not so much This year, as people came, people saw, people raced. It's what took place at the event and issues leading up to MG for the 3 continious year.
Maybe the icing on the Cake was what transpired this year after previous years of treatment.

Some people will never see the issues. Some will, some will be undecided. But the Majority of the Pontiac racers got and continue to get <span class="ev_code_RED">Screwed</span> by the Maple Grove program put on for Pontiac hobbyiest and Racers!!!!
And rushed after the event is over, etc, the list could go on for each individual or class.

But how many times does one get <span class="ev_code_RED">The Reach-a-round</span> before Pontiac racers stand up, "as a group", and make there Grievances shown??????

Gonna save this topic and see if Pontiac racers as a whole will band together and do what has to be done. Whether it affects you totally, partically or not.

Maybe some people like to feel like a Timex watch.

If you take the treatment and/or abuse and continue to support an Event, what makes you think the treatment will change after years of the same issues brought up again and again.

Old 09-02-2004, 07:09 AM
Ultimate Warrior

This is simple to solve:

Make a contract up with all the needed requirements for the event. You have a rain date in place and a penalty clause for both parties involved. M.G. runs a business. And probably rents their track to a promoter. I guess that is how it works. No contract, no deal. You get what you inspect to be in the contract and not what you expect with out a contract. Who sponsored this event with M.G.? This is where we have a problem. If Maple Grove did this event on there own, then we need to look else where. Or get a contract with them. I am sure they would work with a good promoter if there is not one for this event. You do not go to a bad movie do you?

Advertising is what AllPontiac.com wanted for there time and trouble, we were offered none at M.G... So we did not show. With planning you can have a great event at any track. Will people show? Who knows? Look at Norwalk. This was a Great show. I bet there was a contract there. I bet Jim Zeek will have one at VMP. We all have learned from this event. I am sure team work, works over fighting. We as a group should have a committee formed to work with a promoter to have at the events the things what we want.

You will find that more people will bit_h after an event then will work to have a great event. That is human nature.

Quickest, Fastest, Best selling Pontiac Aftermarket Block IA II and Tiger Heads

Boss Bird Funny Car
Best pass to date 08/06/2016 6.027@231.64
Allpontiac Big Chief Aluminum Engine Block

http://www.AllPontiac.com
Old 09-02-2004, 11:08 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via AIM to Fish

Here is a video of Jim Yanoski making a pass:

Right Click and Save

Here is our Firebird with Justin making a pass:

Right Click and Save

-Fish

YouTube videos.
Old 09-02-2004, 06:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

TA 454 I grew up in Youngstown Ohio and moved to the south in 1990.I after living in both areas and traveling back and forth from time to time I have found the a-hole percentage 1000 times more in your neck of the woods.Your north and south crap is showing you are dumb as hell and the chevrolet engine proves it.I have had my problems with Mr Verdi in the past but he is a die hard pontiac man and a above average bracket racer and I respect him for that.I could build a 10 second pontiac engine for less than you have in yours more than likely.Brian Ulrich

Old 09-02-2004, 09:48 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chiefbigb:
TA 454 I grew up in Youngstown Ohio and moved to the south in 1990.I after living in both areas and traveling back and forth from time to time I have found the a-hole percentage 1000 times more in your neck of the woods.Your north and south crap is showing you are dumb as hell and the chevrolet engine proves it.I have had my problems with Mr Verdi in the past but he is a die hard pontiac man and a above average bracket racer and I respect him for that.I could build a 10 second pontiac engine for less than you have in yours more than likely.Brian Ulrich <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BLAH-BLAH BOO-HOO WHINE PISS AND MOAN
CHEVY THIS BOO-HOO.

GET REAL JERK@FF I DONT KNOCK ANYONE FOR THEIR CHOICE ON HOW THEY BUILD THEIR CARS. SO WHY DO YOU AROGANT A$$HOLES ALWAYS GOTTA PROVE YOUR IGNORANCE.

Again i will agree to disagree!
You also get to pick a finger.
Have a nice day!!!!!!

Old 09-03-2004, 04:01 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

TA454,
You going to Atco?I haven't made up my mind if I will make the trip,but if I do I'll be sure and look you up when I get there.

Old 09-03-2004, 04:16 AM
Senior Chief

I'll call Joe Sway and see if hee would setup a boxing ring at the track so you guy can be the under card match on the 12th

LET'S GET READY TO RUMMBLE!!!!!!!!

all bets
can be emailed to directly to me

Old 09-03-2004, 05:04 AM
Ultimate Warrior

What do you have to gain at this site Mr 454.This is the pontiac drivetrain-race section here not the I cant make a pontiac engine run so Ill chat with those that can section.Jeff won the race which would overshadow a bad deal there.Bob brought up a good point if there was a contract made nobody could bitch.Would you like to organize this or just keep bitching about things.Im pretty sure Bob would help.Men who dont know what engine goes in their car.Maybe with all the money you saved in that dept. you could get that fixed.Brian Ulrich

Old 09-03-2004, 05:16 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Screw the boxing match, Lets do a cage deal like they do in big time wrestling!!
Put everyone in the cage and the last one standing obviously wins. Now that would be family fun entertainment!
How bout Pontiac bracket boxing???
Where would you start?

Old 09-03-2004, 05:37 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I enter in the demo derby at our state fair every year.My 68 catalina is on year 3 now.Fix a car and bring it down.Ill send you home crying.Brian

Old 09-03-2004, 06:35 AM
Senior Chief

Micheal Buffer's lawers just contacted me

I owe him 25,000.00 for typing his phrase

how about a peeing contest @ the line

they can stage and who ever pee's down the 1/4 faster wins

Old 09-03-2004, 10:34 AM
Senior Chief

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nasty66:
Micheal Buffer's lawers just contacted me

I owe him 25,000.00 for typing his phrase

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that's funny.

Atco does have a boxing ring...it's called the Tiki Bar. Christ they even usher in strippers on Friday and Saturday night, why not setup a boxing match. I grew up with Little (not so little) Joe, as long as there is money in it they'll go for it.

Old 09-03-2004, 10:55 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Since I'm not racing, that's where I'll be hanging at Atco next week...the Tiki Bar.

Old 09-03-2004, 12:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via MSN to Bud Lyons

It's amazing, in 7 pages we went from getting screwed at MG to fighting the Civil War to Jello wrestling at Splatco. 1 big happy FU*KIN family.

Only two defining forces have ever offered their life for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
One for your soul; the other for your freedom
Old 09-03-2004, 01:14 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via MSN to fast72lemans

The Civil war and jello wrestling at Atco are much more interesting, Don't ya think????

Old 09-03-2004, 01:14 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via AIM to Fish

Maple Grove still sucks!

YouTube videos.
Old 09-03-2004, 01:42 PM
Senior Chief

yeah and I can't wait to see what happen's on page 8