Non Pontiac Motors in Pontiacs includes factory 403,305,350 Chevy, Buick V6,
Also Pontiac Motors in non-Pontiacs!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2009, 01:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovan View Post
Nice work FB!

The above was a perfectly articulate and civilized response to someone expressing sour grapes. It would be nice if folks could relax a bit and appreciate hardwork for what it is.
Man oh man. Maybe I shouldnt even bring up the fact that im seriously considering transplanting a 6.0 LS and a Richmond 5 speed into my #'s matching 67' H.O. GTO for the exact same reasons. I want to set the original engine/tranny aside so i dont hurt them and the LS engines will basically outperform traditional pontiac engines in every category for a fraction of the cost. Sorry but 450 hp, 25 MPG highway, a stock idle, and driveability out of a junk yard 6.0 sounds pretty sweet to me.

I say its much better to have one restored and modified than it is to just let them sit and rot. Seriously, i used to think the other way, but then it occurred to me one day..... all they are is a pile of sheet metal and in 100 years no one is going to care so screw it.

Long live your LS swap!!