Old 12-16-2013, 12:24 AM
Suspended

Default 2007 THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by gto4evr View Post
hahaha...been a rash of them lately, and mostly the same guy bringing them back. I think someone discovered the search function recently! Funny how the same crap that's current was the same crap that was posted back then.

I think we're overdue for someone to start a "new" thread about how they hate clones and how if you own one you better light it on fire so those with real GTO's don't feel threatened by a weakened market and uninformed buyers....we all know the ONLY reason to own one of these cars is the vin plate. The car's just an extra thing to help move the plate to and from shows so you can impress people.

sorry, been a slow news day and I'm procrastinating on moving all the car parts out of the spare bedroom for the extended family Christmas coming to my house this year!
I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS 2007 TILL YOU MENTIONED IT WOW MY NEWBORN IS 6 YEARS OLD THANX BOO REGARDS HOBI

Old 12-16-2013, 06:08 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
hahaha...been a rash of them lately, and mostly the same guy bringing them back. I think someone discovered the search function recently! Funny how the same crap that's current was the same crap that was posted back then.

I think we're overdue for someone to start a "new" thread about how they hate clones and how if you own one you better light it on fire so those with real GTO's don't feel threatened by a weakened market and uninformed buyers....we all know the ONLY reason to own one of these cars is the vin plate. The car's just an extra thing to help move the plate to and from shows so you can impress people.

sorry, been a slow news day and I'm procrastinating on moving all the car parts out of the spare bedroom for the extended family Christmas coming to my house this year!
I have clones, rare stuff, modified stuff, original stuff, etc. The clone threads was humor you know like Danica getting poked at by Jay Mohr.

Hobi, Frank Rizzo, Santa Clone and his Clones, CAPS, dry humor or soaking wet which ever you view the comments is trying to liven up this PY BOARD!

Keep up Frankie if you don't find a little amusing remember this HOBBI is for fun.

Last edited by richard sargent; 12-16-2013 at 06:14 AM.
Old 12-16-2013, 07:01 AM
Suspended

Default OVERDUE

Quote:

OR YOU COULD START YOUR THREAD OVER AGAIN ABOUT 1157 BULBS NOW THAT WAS INTERESTING:atte ntion

Old 12-16-2013, 08:24 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobi View Post
OR YOU COULD START YOUR THREAD OVER AGAIN ABOUT 1157 BULBS NOW THAT WAS INTERESTING:atte ntion
Hobi...I can't find what thread you're refering to...post a link! All I see is my for sale thread that no one wants!

(and I'm also in the "I own a clone" club, that's why I get drawn into those threads every time to spout the same speech!)

Old 12-16-2013, 08:58 AM
Suspended

Default CLONES

Quote:
Hobi...I can't find what thread you're refering to...post a link! All I see is my for sale thread that no one wants!

(and I'm also in the "I own a clone" club, that's why I get drawn into those threads every time to spout the same speech!)
NO SPEECH NEEDED EVERYONE ON HER KNOWS CLONES ARE VERY NEAR TO FRANK RIZZOS HEART

Old 12-16-2013, 08:59 AM
Ultimate Warrior

id rather hear a new story about light bulbs than listen to this regurgitated, same old same old, lets stir the pot...bait people into an argument..so it gets locked crap..

and so ya know.."BOO"s original definition is booty call..

whitey turned it into a term of affection..but its not...i know..cuz i'm from the streets..ya'all

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

Old 12-16-2013, 09:13 AM
Suspended

Default VIEWER DESCRETION

Quote:
Originally Posted by marxjunk View Post
id rather hear a new story about light bulbs than listen to this regurgitated, same old same old, lets stir the pot...bait people into an argument..so it gets locked crap..

and so ya know.."BOO"s original definition is booty call..

whitey turned it into a term of affection..but its not...i know..cuz i'm from the streets..ya'all
YOU MIGHT WANT TO TURN THE CHANNEL IF YOU HAVE SMALL CHILDREN: argue:

Old 12-16-2013, 11:43 AM
Ultimate Warrior

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

Old 12-16-2013, 06:40 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Well I tried to find something with light bulbs, that was exciting I got close, it has a light bulb in it a least.

http://www.eyehandy.com/home-improve...with-savannah/

I too own a clone so that's makes me a relative to Frank

Old 12-16-2013, 06:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Drop me into the clone club too - my GT-37 was originally a 350/2bbl/3spd, but since the three prior board member/owners & I never hide that, I don't think it will come as a surprise.

Planning a 73 455SD clone as well - for racing.

And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978
The Following User Says Thank You to The Boss For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2013, 07:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard sargent View Post
Well I tried to find something with light bulbs, that was exciting I got close, it has a light bulb in it a least.

http://www.eyehandy.com/home-improve...with-savannah/

I too own a clone so that's makes me a relative to Frank
ha! thanks for the link, I didn't pick up on what was loading til I hit play to see why you'd have linked some how to video up here! I see they've got a series of them. Time to brush up on installing a new garage door opener!

Old 12-16-2013, 08:01 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

yes the video's are called eyehandy, the next time you get a honey do list, tell her you just need to watch a few video's to brush on your proper techniques.

Old 12-16-2013, 08:50 PM
Suspended

Default THE BIG BOSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
Drop me into the clone club too - my GT-37 was originally a 350/2bbl/3spd, but since the three prior board member/owners & I never hide that, I don't think it will come as a surprise.

Planning a 73 455SD clone as well - for racing.
HELLO BOSS WHAT HAPPENED YOU DONT TALK TO HOBI ANYMORE IM BUTT HURT I JUST CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD KICK YOUR BIGGEST FAN TO THE CURB LIKE GARBAGE:att ention

Old 01-03-2014, 05:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Also in many cases the vin plate is the only original Judge part on the car.

Old 01-03-2014, 06:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

There might be a way to document Chevy's like Pontiac's soon....maybe.