Interior TECH Upholstery, Carpet, Dash, Headliner...

Old 08-11-2023, 05:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Anyone have Lloyd floor mats in their 1964-67 A-Body?

I'd like to get some basic floor mats for my '66 GTO and I have heard the Lloyd Mats name come up a few times in the past as being a good source. I'm not interested in the OEM style rubber mats.

Does anyone here have Lloyd mats in their 1964-67 A-Body? If so, how do they fit? I called their customer service to obtain basic length and width dimensions before placing an order, and the numbers I was given by them were way too big to fit into my '66. I feel like the person I talked too must have given me bad info.

Anyone here with real life experience using them?

https://www.lloydmatsstore.com/

1966 Pontiac GTO (restoration thread)
1998 BMW 328is (track rat)
2023 Subaru Crosstrek Limited (daily)
View my photos: Caught in the Wild
Old 08-11-2023, 08:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Not an A body, but I've bought a cargo area mat from them for both a Ford Flex and a Ford Edge. They could not have possibly fit any better. Both of them fit exactly right - both were snug but not too tight. I'd call back and see if you get someone else...

Old 08-12-2023, 12:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Not in my A-body - I didn't even know they made them for old applications! I have them in my CT6-V, though, and they're better quality than the Cadillac OEM mats that came in it new. Based on that, I'd look into them for my '67 Cutlass convertible.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lloyds.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	617954  

Old 08-12-2023, 09:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Interesting. Maybe I'll try calling them again. The dimensions they gave me were so oversized that the mat would've gone from the seat track bolts all the way under the pedals and up the firewall, and then from the door sill to up the side of the transmission tunnel where the console is. Made no sense.

1966 Pontiac GTO (restoration thread)
1998 BMW 328is (track rat)
2023 Subaru Crosstrek Limited (daily)
View my photos: Caught in the Wild
Old 10-07-2023, 02:39 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I have set in my ‘71. Way too large, they don’t sit flat and are pinched up in the middle by the tunnel and sill. I can’t even use them as they block the full gas pedal travel.

Old 10-08-2023, 05:38 PM

Check www.stockinteriors.com, they have simple carpet mats and you can get logos on them as well.

--> 1966 Pontiac Le Mans Convertible, Martinique Bronze, black top, Parchment interior, alloy Rallye 2's, M/T Sportsman ST's 235f/255r with redlines, 464 (455 .040 over), Performer RPM 87cc round port heads, Butler roller cam, Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4, Ram Air 2.5" manifolds, 67 GTO Ram Air pan, 2.5" Magnaflow, Muncie M22, 3.55 Eaton Posi. <--
Old 10-08-2023, 11:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I am pretty sure the ones I bought 2 years ago were Lloyds...... and yes, they look a little too big and they do not stay where they are supposed to...... constantly having to readjust them to get high beam switch to go thru hole in the mat..... I am not overly thrilled with them.

Looks wise...... beautiful - Fitment ...... Meh

400HO / TKX 3.27 1ST GEAR-.72OD / 3.36 POSI
HOTCHKIS/UMI/BILSTEIN