The Body Shop TECH General questions that don't fit in any other forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2020, 06:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Clone Em'

so here's a few pics of my 2 most recent cars prior to my 72 Trans Am clone project.

Iv'e had 3 (Judge3) 69 Gto Judges. first 2 were originals. a carousel red ram air 3, and a turquoise ram air 4. sold those in the 1980's sigh. anyway the 3rd one I cloned as i'm doing now with the Trans Am. originals are to expensive and I would feel guilty altering an original the way I prefer to do.

the 67 Firebird I had a 455 in, m22 supercase rock crusher, 3.73 moser. loved that car, wish I still had it but I just can't feed but one car at a time. sell one to build another. owned em breifly together for a bit.

Painted the Lemans/Judge clone myself, did all the work. first and only time iv'e done it. project clone Trans Am will be my second. painted the Judge in my attached garage. no shop at the time.

so the Judge clone started as a 69 LeMans...........gold/black. I didnt even know about PY back then. 2005 or so.

Last edited by JUDGE3; 12-20-2023 at 10:57 AM.