THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 03-30-2022, 12:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default '74 Firebird Street Machine on Stay Tuned

Tony Angelo from Hot Rod Garage has struck out on his own and his first project is a time warp of a '74 Firebird. Originally had a blown 350 in it, he wants to keep a Pontiac in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y8U3CFnsMw

'95 Comp T/A #6 M6 - bone stock (pics)
Old 03-30-2022, 12:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

And he only had to pay $1000 for it.

Old 03-30-2022, 03:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I like Tony a lot. I hope he starts churning out more content.

I know the mid year 2nd gens arent worth as much as the earlier 2nd gens or Bandit year cars, but Im still shocked at that price. That car is way nicer inside and out than most peoples projects they start with. Certainly more complete than my 67 I paid $5k for.

I have heard some of the MT guys (maybe Tony specifically) say that they do sometimes get offered deals that are notably better than the average guy because people want their old car to go to someone on TV

https://www.youtube.com/@CatfishMotorsports
The Following User Says Thank You to RocktimusPryme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2022, 04:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocktimusPryme View Post
I have heard some of the MT guys (maybe Tony specifically) say that they do sometimes get offered deals that are notably better than the average guy because people want their old car to go to someone on TV
He said he just found it on Facebook Marketplace, so presumably that wasn't the case. He also said the guy he bought it from the original owner for $500 and then flipped it to him.