THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2023, 01:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'ol Pinion head View Post
Anyone on PY have a 2012-2015 Toyota Tacoma AccessCab?

We've put near 300k on an '06 4Runner Sport. Been very dependable. It's fairly clean & I've had numerous inquiries on me selling it. Have always noticed really clean Tacoma's of the bodystyle up through 2015, & am considering searching for the right Tacoma. Prefer the Extcab bodystyle w the 6'2 length bed.

My concern is legroom as I've driven & ridden in a few smaller base level Toyota single cabs including an early ('06) base level Tundra that on long trips, it was very uncomfortable.
I have an '07 Tacoma double cab 6 cyl TRD 4x4. Bought it new when I was in FL for beach duty, but kept it when we moved to AZ. I don't find the seats uncomfortable, but they can get tiring on drives longer than a few hours. Gas milage isn't great for a compact vehicle...around 18mpg. But it's super dependable, 175,000 miles with just regular maintenance. The bed is big enough/tows enough to cover 99% of what I need a truck to do. The few times I needed a big truck I either borrowed or rented one. I constantly get good offers for it--about half of what I paid for it--but no reason to sell.