Old 01-01-2019, 11:06 AM
Ultimate Warrior

More info in the 5-page article from 2016.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Judge Data (1).jpg
Views:	228
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	501496  

My Bio: I am currently writing articles for POCI's Smoke Signals magazine and enjoy promoting and discussing the history of the Pontiac Motor Division.
Old 01-03-2019, 08:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle_collector View Post
I looked the vin up on my ra3 WS judge and it is 29R152xxx and I have not got over to look at the date on the block or the cowl tag, but the phs date is march
I looked at my 29R152xxx car today and was really surprised to see that the block is cast dated H218 and the cowl tag is 03C. it is a numbers matching block no restamp ive known the car since new as a guy I was friends with when I was younger, his dad bought it new.
the 69 judge convert I sold a few years ago was a march built car and had Kxx8 cast dates on it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	69 judge WS block H218 stamp code my car.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	501741   Click image for larger version

Name:	69 judge WS block H218 cast date my car.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	501742  

Old 01-05-2019, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle_collector View Post
I looked at my 29R152xxx car today and was really surprised to see that the block is cast dated H218 and the cowl tag is 03C. it is a numbers matching block no restamp ive known the car since new as a guy I was friends with when I was younger, his dad bought it new.
the 69 judge convert I sold a few years ago was a march built car and had Kxx8 cast dates on it.
I thought this was more of a Baltimore thing as I have found several examples of a similar large date spread from the engine to the cowl. I have a pic of a H218 WS out of a wrecked several years ago non judge 03B Baltimore GTO . EUN # 029304 - just after yours. Still had the original 8273 XX carb with the date on the base plate. My own Baltimore Judge WS is a Kxx8 in a 03A Judge.

I have posted a theory why this happened in a previous thread. But just speculating.